Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Writing away

Most of you probably know my dad was just diagnosed with lung cancer. Between that, moving, and BA's uncle Bob passing away, we've had a rough month and a half. Writing has suffered some. I had a Changeling book that was meant to come out in May that will probably be June or July now. Cereus got put on hold while BA and I stopped co-writing for a couple of weeks. And my Diamond Birthstone for Torquere didn't make it in April. Still, I'm happy to report that like a turtle, I am slowly getting back into the swing. I got werewolves and weretigers aplenty, and Cereus is getting done inch by inch lalala hugs to all Have a good day! XXOO Julia

2 comments:

Katherine Halle said...

You've had so much going on, it's no wonder you got behind /o\

My thoughts are still going out to you and your Dad.

I hope you can find the time and the brain to get back into the swing of writing.

*HUGS*

Kristi P said...

Hugs for you and your family.