Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 6 on my own

Going a little stir crazy. Working like a fiend.

headed out to yard sales this am. Came back with a teacup. No saucer. It's pretty, though, and for a buck, I can make a bird feeder out of it.

got a good latte with almond milk from a local coffee shop I've been wanting to try, came home, let the hysterical dogs out and in and gave them snacks and now?

now I work and write and try to get all the stuff done that hasn't gotten done thanks to running dad all over central Texas for doctors visits.

On the good side, I saw a pair of cardinals this morning, right on the side of the road, like they were just there for my pleasure. I had yummy eggs, and Sonny cleaned my plate. We've had good rain. And! I have a bunch of movies lined up to keep mne company.

Now if I could just find the screws for my keyboard tray...

XXOO Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

Wow you've gotten a ton of stuff done! Cool that you got a tea cup - especially if it's pretty :D

Dogs :D

Sending you lots of love until BA gets home <333