Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 7, desperation sets in

Things are getting a little desperate at chez BA and Julia. The bassets have given into despair. They no longer believe their other mother is coming home, even though I told them first thing that she comes home tomorrow.

I found the screws to the keyboard tray. I got it installed. In the wrong place. I need to move it over 2 inches or so. Right now it's holding my calendar so I have access to the side of my desk. Bah. I will reposition it when BA is back and can help me hold it in place. I am turning into my mother, y'all. She never once installed something right the first time, but she was a stud, nonetheless. I miss her. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, and hug your mom's neck if you can.

Today I have to haul out the ladder and hang things, vacuum, laundry, and get more reports done. I might go get root beer. We'll see.

Also, I might head whap some people a la Gibbs on NCIS, just because it feels good!

Happy Sunday, y'all

XXOO

Julia

2 comments:

Moma Sue said...

You are such a good mom to your furbabies. I bet you do the ahppy dance tomorrow when B comes home. Love you Hugs

Katherine Halle said...

aww poor you and poor doggies :( It's so hard b/c they can't understand. They just know all their people aren't where they're supposed to be LOL.

LOL at the keyboard issue.

Happy Mother's Day :D

LOL at the head whapping :D