Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Snippet sunday for Sean Michael

crimson jumping spatula Kenji is briefly in my upcoming release from TQ called Dream Dice

Crimson drops of dye and water were jumping on the drum while Kenji beat it with the spatula. He had lost his drumsticks somewhere in the move, and he couldn't afford new ones right now. Too bad he'd spent all his money on moving to a new apartment since his roomie Thayer had disappeared. A missing persons, a police investigation and a near arrest later, he had decided to move on. To the beach. Now he had a patio with a drum kit and a sheet he was painting with the dye so he could hang it as a curtain.

If he ever saw Thayer again, he was gonna punch the man in the face harder than any taiko drum he'd ever struck.

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

oooh nice one.