Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me

Hi, I'm Julia, and I suffer from hormonal insomnia

I would love to say that I get a lot done when I can't sleep. 2-3 days before the start of my new cycle, I get swollen, crampy, painful, toss and turn insomnia. So I get up. I read Facebook. I watch Sherlock. I try not to wake BA.

I don't get a lot done. I did write a story once about an insomniac who could only sleep on trains. This was not written after a bout of insomnia. It was written after my friends and I all fell asleep on the London tube, missed our stop, ended up at the last stop after the tube stopped running, and had to walk back to a friend's house at like, 2 am

Stratford is a scary place at 2am

not as scary as my hair when I have insomnia nights

Pray for me to sleep, y'all

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

I wish you sleep <3333