Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

wolf hats, eyeballs and more

Are you really into hats?

I get asked that a lot, as I have hat links on my website, and used to have a hat theme.

I totally am. I lost a lot of my collection when I moved to Texas, but I went on a hat spree recently.

Here's a teeny hat at Authors After Dark for the Steampunk party, Personally, I think I'm more Sound of Music than Steampunk, but hey...


I know it's hard to see. I lost everything but my thumbnails when I uploaded. Sigh

Then there's today. Here's a sample of what I bought


I intend to wear it to write werewolves

I also got a bleeding eyeball headband/fascinator

So yeah. I love hats...

No comments: