Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Friday, August 23, 2013

changeling press Flash fiction this week

theme is naughty librarian

“Damn it, Jamie, I just need access to the library for five minutes.” The sucky thing about being a demon hunter was that most of your research materials weren’t online. Or digitized at all. You had to hit the library.

Even worse, when your boyfriend was the librarian, and he was pissed off at you for tracking green demon goo into the living room the night before.

“What are you going to give me?” Jamie asked, giving him an under the lashes kind of look.

Oh, now, that boded well for goo-forgiveness.

“I’ve always wanted to slip under one of those bit oak tables and blow the librarian,” Blaine answered.

Bingo. Jamie grinned like a fool, nodding, and Blaine knew he’d get his man and his big Latin-filled book on how to kill a big rock demon.

It was going to be a good night.

XXOO

Julia

No comments: