Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Sunday round up

what writerly things did I do this week?

I did 2K on my newest novel. That may not seem like much, but I'm only working on it as I have time.

I did my edits for my Dreamspinner Advent calendar. So much fun, that story, y'all, and I can't wait to show it to you.

I did about 15K on co-writes with my partner, BA Tortuga. We've always passed the writing torch back and forth a little, but lately, a la Cereus Opening, we've been writing a lot together.

I did my newsletter! Find it on the front page of my site, www.juliatalbot.com for a free snippet featuring Jed and Eli from Jumping Into Things.

I also finished up an emergency Halloween story, got my promo stuff ready for Crazy in Love and did a lot of book packing for GRL

Woo!

Only a week left before then!

XXOO

Julia

2 comments:

Katherine Halle said...

Wow, you've got a lot of stuff you've been working on!

Julia said...

lol- I always have a ton o.O