Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Passionate Cooks

Hey y'all!

Most of you know that my partner, BA Tortuga, and I like to cook. Hey, we like to eat, too ;) A lot. But still, we enjoy playing in the kitchen. So when All Romance Ebooks opened up the Passionate Cooks cookbook for submissions, I was so tickled!

I decided to go super simple with the Menage Peanut Butter cookies. Three ingredients and pretty much foolproof. I'll post pictures when I make them this weekend. In the meantime, y'all should go get the cookbook. It's free!

Here's the link!

The cookies are gluten free, too! Sommer Marsden and BA Tortuga have GF recipes, as well, and my buddy Tory Temple is in there as well!

Yum!

XXOO

Julia

www.juliatalbot.com

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

Oh YAY cannot wait to see pictures of the cookies. I'm gonna have to look through my copy of the cookbook and start picking out recipes to make :D