Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Coming this weekend

Saturday I have a High Ball coming out at Torquere Press!

It's called The High-Class Highwayman, and it's a historical romp set in 1780s England.

Julian is an impoverished Lord who has to turn to crime to pay his bills when his father leaves the family fortune to a bastard son. Griffen knows he's not really Julian's long lost brother, and he's happy to give the fortune back. The two begin a game of cat and mouse, of dominance and control, which Julian revels in... Until they get caught. Will the highwayman be around to save his lover when Griffen truly needs help?

No comments: