Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Book out from Torquere!



The High-Class Highwayman is out! Woo!

When Julian is forced to turn to crime after he loses his inheritance, he decides that he can do better than the incompetent highwayman who tries to waylay him one dark night. That's how the High-Class Highwayman comes into his own, and he does very well for himself, at least until Griffen Michalis comes along.

Griffen is far better versed in the criminal underworld than Julian, and he has no interest in the legitimate, and rather modest, fortune that is rightfully Julian's. Being a Lord would cause him too much trouble. Can he convince Julian that he's giving the money back, and that he wants something far more than one night of excitement on the high road?


Buy it here!

No comments: