Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Manic Monday

Had a rough day today for no real reason except that it's been like sandpaper today. Every little thing rubbed me raw.

Those days ramp me up. By the end of the day I'm exhausted and sore, as if my grumpiness manifests itself physically.

I am now on the couch with dogs and wife, which is making things so much better.

So much better.

Hugs

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

I hate days like that. Days I wake up 'on the wrong side of the bed' and I'm just cranky from the moment my eyes open - those days suck. So I wish you better days <3333