Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

New Releases! Minerva Howe and Julia!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have two releases today. One is the newest in my Full Moon Dating. (Each book can be read on its own, but the first two are Aiden and Ben and Coy and Denver. The new one is Evgeny and Feng, and here's the cover!

Find it here!

And here's the blurby

Tiger shifter Evgeny worries that he’ll never find a lover who can stand up to his sheer size and strength. He’s scared off more than one man, which is why he turns to Harve and Stone at Full Moon Dating. He wants someone who can deal with his tiger self and not run away.

Acrobat and snow leopard Feng is all over Ev’s physicality. He’s used to working without a net, so he’s not afraid of anything Ev can dish out. Especially since Feng finds Ev far gentler than anyone would expect. They’re determined to make a two-city love affair work, so when Feng disappears, Ev will move heaven and earth to find him.

Stay tuned for all the info on Minerva Howe's release.

XXOO

Julia

No comments: