Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

My new tagline

Hey y'all! After talking around with a bunch of writers and readers, I changed my tagline. I know, it seems like a tiny thing, but I finally feel like I found one that really means something to me.

Love the skin you're in.

Partly I chose this because I write shifters. Lots of them. When I'm not writing shifters, I write a lot of people who wear a unifrom or a costume for a living, whether it's a cowboy or a cop or a military man or a BDSM club worker. All of these things translate to the skin you wear.

But I also chose this line because for the first time in years, I'm free to be happy in my own skin. I'm out to all my friends and family. I'm free to marry my girl and she can marry me. We're not beholdin' to anyone else but our dogs. I love my life.

So I couldn't think of better tagline for me.

XXOO

Julia

3 comments:

BA Tortuga said...

I love you, baby. And I love the tagline.

Katherine Halle said...

Reading this, especially the last bit, got me all choked up and feeling the urge to hug both of you. *HUGS*

BTW I LOVE THE NEW TAGLINE

Julia said...

hugs to all :D