Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Bloodrose World

Hey, y'all,

I'm very excited to have a bunch of my Bloodrose shorts re-release. They came out Wednesday last at Torquere, and I'm tickled pink to have them all in one neat volume.

When club Bloodrose first came to me, it was only a secondary character. Y'all who know me know I love to start a story in the middle. Whomp. Welcome to Oz, we left Kansas a whole tornado ago. I did that with the Werewolf Code. (Dude, y'all need to suggest a new cover for that one). I put in a little bit during TWC about how Deke and Kasey met at the Bloodrose, and about how it was during an auction.

Then Elisa Rolle told me I had to write the auction. So I did. That was An Itch to Scratch.

Now Jonny has a story and a spinoff that Sean Michael and BA Tortuga help with called Cereus.

I love this world, y'all.

The reprint book has all new content, too, an encounter between Jonah and Cady, who have been at the Rose for years.

Woo.

Buy it here!

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

Congrats on the rerelease!!!