Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Writing away

What am I working on right now?

charity sip about leather coming out next week with Torquere. I have a story called Crazy in Love coming out in October with TQ as well. In November the second Keeping Score book comes out with Changeling. And if don't get a date soon for my menage with EC, I might have a brain explosion!

Wait, that's what I've worked on. What am I working on now? A co-write with the lovely BA Tortuga called Moonshine. Well, we just finished that, and are starting the sequel. For Changeling, I'm working on a demon story, as well as plotting Keeping Score 3 and Mixed Breeds 2. And for EC, I'm working on psychic, werewolf and werecat, oh my!

I'm also working on a novel. I know, right? How exciting. Now, if I could just stop having to brake (and break) to send copyright infringement takedown notices I would have time to write. (argh)

What are y'all up to

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

WOW you are so busy, I honestly don't know how you do it all. And UGH copyright infringement notices? I"m actually afraid to ask :(