Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Where I'll be - Gayromlit

Hey y'all!

Oct 13-15 I'll be in New Orleans for the Gayromlit convention.

This is the first annual edition of this con, and I'm excited that it's all m/m all the time. I have no idea how it will go, but I'm so tickled, and I love NOLA, even if it is hard to eat gluten free there. No beignets or mufalettas for us anymore.

I used to say that the best thing about NOLA was the food. Now I know better, because I can't eat ;) Now I know it's the people. And the architecture. I like the shopping, too.

Y'all should come see me and BA if you have a chance!

XXOO

Julia

No comments: