Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Charity Sip out and newsletter

Hey y'all

Busier than a one-legged buttkicker.

Just wanted to announce my Getting Better Charity Sip at Torquere! At 1.99 it's a bargain, and all of my royalties on it go to the It Gets Better project with TQ matching it 100% It's also available at Rainbow Ebooks, who awesomely agreed to sponsor the Charity Sips this year and are the sole offsite distributor.

The story is called Coming Out Wolf, wherein Steve proves the worst thing in the world is certainly not being gay...

Find it here!

and here!

Also, I put out my first newsletter this week! If you go look on www.juliatalbot.com you can sign up and get that newsletter, which features a contest for my novel Manners and Means in paperback

No comments: