Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Friday, February 08, 2008

new book out from Changeling

It's the very last book in the Pack Mentality series, called Natural Selection

Ryan is pretty happy with his lover Loyal and their little cabin in the woods. The only thing he misses is a pack. Werewolves need company, after all. Loyal is a werebear, and is much more of a loner, so he's suspicious when a new pack comes to town, wanting Ryan to stay away.

Kamen and Steve, Liam, Jenny and Sasha, Colin and Myra, all your favorites from the Pack Mentality series are here! They have to help Ryan fight for what's his, and maybe help him find a pack of his own!

check it out at www.changelingpress.com!

No comments: