Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A little rant

You know, I am well aware that not everyone will like my books. Heaven knows, even my favorite authors have clunkers that I go o.O about.

But what I don't understand is a reader who consistently bashes an author or a press, buying book after book and running them down. If you know you don't like Harlequin romances, why are you still buying them at Wal Mart?

Somewhere it becomes the reader's responsibility to buy what they like, not my responsibility to write what they want me to.

Also, before spreading misinformation about a business that a lot of people work hard to make good, or you know, agreeing blindly with the person who made the statements, people ought to check their facts.

back to your regularly scheduled promo now...

No comments: