Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

More on the print books

and also other stuff

It's amazing how holding a paperback with your name on the cover makes you squee. I love ebooks, but having the tactile sensation of *my* book is just awe inspiring.

The new het romance from Changeling press (ebook, approx 15000 words) is supposed to come out in November. I haven't seen cover art or gotten an exact date.

The sequel to the book in paperback (which is Jumping Into Things from Torquere Press, available for $13.95 in trade sized paper) is half done. I've decided on a title; I'm calling it Landing with Both Feet. It should be out in the first couple of months of 2006, and I'm thrilled to pieces with how it's going, despite the angst.

Now if I could just hear back on some of the multitude of stories I have out...

No comments: