Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Look! I'm in another book!

Shifting Too, edited by Rob KnightDoes a good book bring out the beast in you? Then you’re going to love Shifting Too.

The sequel to the bestselling anthology Shifting, edited by Rob Knight, Shifting Too presents seven new tales of living life on the wild side. Shapeshifters abound in stories by BA Tortuga, Sean Michael and Alex Draven.From the wilds of Alaska to the jungles of India, or even a more urban jungle, these stories are hot enough to satisfy all of our animal urges, and full of enough human emotion to make us fall in love.

Run wild! Pick up Shifting Too today

There's a certain pair of tigers I wrote with sean michael in there. If you've read Shifting and liked Malik and Rishi and Lynn, this is the prequel, or how Malik and Rishi met :D Yay

No comments: