Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Coming Soon: Full Moon Dating re-release

Hey y'all!

Look at the smokin' hot cover.

The four stories are Aiden and Ben, Coy and Denver, Evgeny and Feng and Gage and Hamish. I hope to have the next book in over the next couple of months so y'all have something new to read! I'm thinking Isaiah and Jameson now but that's always subject to change.

The book is on pre-order now for release April 1!

Clicky here!

None of these first four stories have changed significantly, though they have had another round of proofing. Still, if you want them all in one place, this is your time!

No comments: