Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

what a week

round up?

Dad went back into the hospital for dehydration. Passed out and couldn't get up. Thank goodness for his new assisted living apartment. He could pull the emergency cord and not lay there all night like he would have in his condo. I was very, very pleased with how they handled everything. Two exhausting days later, he's home and drinking his water.

Deadline got pushed back. Again. So frustrating.

I hate to sound whiny, so I'll hush up about all that. On the good side this week, there have been bunnies on the walk, we made art today, and I got 2K on my story!

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

OH man I'm so glad to hear your Daddy is okay. So glad the living place is better for this.

BLARGH abt deadlines being pushed back :(((

YAY for 2K though.