Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Monday, July 12, 2010

pulling out old favorites



In my last post, I linked to a great write up of Perfect, which has been out a few years now. Avery and Louis are old friends.

it got me thinking about some of my older tales, and how maybe I'm technically a better grammarian or self-editor now, but about how I do love some of my older stories.

Today I was looking at To Hell You Ride. Arguably my most accurate historical, as I lived a few hours from Telluride for years and loved the place desperately. I also love big Roy, the lead character, as I've been something of an outsider in my life, and I understand where he's coming from.

You can find it here

No comments: