Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

rambles

got an idea for a new piece, hopefully for Changeling. The editor says werewolves are big, so I'll give it a shot ;) I just have to remember to tag my dialogue, as that's a pet peeve over there, where editors at other places would rather let the action tell you who's talking.

It's funny, how editorial styles differ between houses, and how everyone gets a wee defensive about it. ;) At least from the author's point of view. It's like, just tell me what to do and I'll do it. I promise.

I need to finish up the new Turn of the Screw for Torquere. It starts in March and I'm behind schedule.

Keep an eye out for contests and things to come!

No comments: